1. Preparation of ingredients: a number of green onions/ginger/red pepper soy sauce/sauce/salt/oil/water
2. Wash the ingredients, cut the green onion and red pepper into sections, and shred the ginger for later use;
3. Cut a few knives on both sides of the fish,
4. Marinate with salt and sauce for 5-10 minutes, remove the fishy seasoning
5. Heat the oil on a high fire (turn the pot body to spread the oil around the pot),
6. Heat up
7. Turn off the low heat and put the fish into the pan in batches, then turn on high heat and fry for 3-5 minutes. Wait until the two sides of the fish are gently turned up and then turn the fish body (so that it will not stick to the pan)
8. Rotate the pan around the fish body to fry, shake the pan slightly to prevent sticking;
9. When all the fish is fried, put all the fish in the pot, add water and cook,
10. Add a circle of sauce
11. Moderate soy sauce
12. Put the green onions, ginger, and red pepper into the pot
13. Cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes to get out of the pot.
14. Open the lid to catch all the fish
15. Pour the broth and finish!
16. The color, fragrance and taste!
1. Pay attention when frying the fish. Don't put too many fish at a time to avoid the fish sticking to each other. Use a small fire (avoid splashing oil) every time you start the pan.
2. The pre-preparation of the sauce is used for the effect of removing fishy seasoning;
3. Soy sauce is used for flavoring, coloring, and inducing aroma. You can add more soy sauce to this dish.