1. Prepare all kinds of raw materials and seasonings.
2. Wash the small trash fish, remove the scales and cut the belly of the larger one, and clean the smaller one by squeezing the internal organs out of the chest by hand. Then control the moisture. Wash green onion and mince, peel ginger, wash and mince.
3. Pour twice as much oil as usual for cooking in the wok and heat it up.
4. When the oil is 60% hot, put the small fish in and fry it slightly, don't overturn it. Small fish are small, easy to cook, and will fall apart if they turn too much.
5. Put the green onion and ginger in, and spread it evenly on the surface of the fish as much as possible.
6. After about half a minute, add the rice wine, dark soy sauce, salt, sugar, and boiled water about the level of the fish. Open the lid and cook until the wine smell dissipates.
7. Cover the lid and cook until there is a layer of soup left. Add light soy sauce and white pepper. Gently shake the pot to make the soup even. Finally, cook on high heat for one minute to turn off the heat and serve. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator. Just make it frozen.
1. The small fish is very difficult to clean up. Be careful not to squeeze the dark green gall, otherwise the fish will be very bitter. If there is any squeezing of the fish gall, just discard the part that was gotten by the bile.
2. The small fish should not be turned frequently after entering the pot, otherwise they will all "separate flesh and blood".
3. The rice wine and white pepper are both for removing fishy.
4. According to personal taste, you can add dried chili rings, pickles, soft boiled soybeans and so on.