1. Preparation ingredients: half a local duck, 250 grams of sour radish, 4 green onions, 1 ginger, a little salt, and an appropriate amount of chopped green onions.
2. Wash the green onions, cut into sections, wash the ginger, slice, and set aside.
3. Wash the old duck, chop into pieces, and set aside.
4. Put the duck meat, green onions and ginger slices into the pot, add water, and boil over high heat.
5. When the water temperature rises and gradually boils, a lot of blood foam floats on the surface of the water.
6. When the blood foam is exhausted, remove the duck meat and set aside.
7. When cooking the duck, rinse the sour radish with clean water and cut into long strips. Set aside.
8. Put the blanched duck meat in a casserole, add an appropriate amount of water,
9. Add sour radish, green onion, ginger slices, and boil on high heat.
10. Then turn to low heat, close the lid, and cook for about 1-2 hours.
11. The duck meat is soft and rotten, turn off the heat, add a little salt to season according to the saltiness of the soup,
12. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion and serve while hot.
The amount of sour radish can be increased or decreased according to your preference.
Sour radish itself contains salt, so you can choose to add salt or not add salt according to the salty taste of the soup after the old duck soup is cooked.
The stewing time needs to be adjusted according to the taste you want.