1. After the duck is cleaned and chopped into small pieces, put it in the basket to drain the water for later use
2. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot and heat it on a low heat, add the pickled radish vegetables and stir-fry evenly, then add a spoonful of red pepper paste and stir-fry for about two minutes, set aside for later use
3. Wash the pan, pour in a proper amount of oil and heat it on high heat, then pour in the duck pieces and stir continuously
4. Stir-fry the water to dry. When the fat of the duck pieces is nourishing, turn to low heat and put ginger slices, star anise, and cinnamon in the middle fat of the pot and fry until fragrant.
5. Pour in the soy sauce and stir fry for color
6. Pour in the boiling water that has not had the duck pieces and bring it to a boil, then cover the pot and turn to a low heat. (I used earthen ducks. The meat is firm and requires a lot of water to cook. The feed ducks are loose in meat and especially easy to cook. To reduce the amount of water to burn)
7. Boil until two-thirds of the water is left in the pot, add garlic cloves, dry chilies, and continue to simmer
8. When there is one-third of the soup left in the pot, put the fried pickled radish vegetables, a small amount of salt, and continue to simmer after mixing.
9. When the soup is almost dry, add a piece of duck meat and taste. If it is soft and rotten, turn off the heat. If the duck meat is still hard, add more boiling water and continue to simmer.
10. It is really savory and delicious. The pickled radish dish absorbs the umami taste of duck meat, which is especially delicious
1: Don’t use sauerkraut to cook with duck. Pickled radish has no sour taste. Pickled potherb must be more delicious. Pickled cabbage and pickled mustard greens are all good.\n2:If the sugar juice is almost dried The duck meat is not soft yet, then pour some boiling water and continue to simmer for a while\n