1. Kill the local duck, wash it, and take half
2. Pour the local duck, pepper, green onion knot, white wine, and sliced ginger in a hot pot over high heat
3. After boiled for 3 minutes, remove, remove the meat and remove the bones in cold water
4. Soak the rice for use
5. Duck bones, duck wings, add appropriate amount of water, then add shelled dried longan, cored red dates, 1 piece of old brown sugar
6. Cover and cook SAIC on high heat, then change to low heat and press for 15 minutes. Cut the boneless duck meat into shreds at this stall, add a small amount of soy sauce, salt, and sugar to marinate
7. After the steam has gone down, open the lid and add the soaked rice to a low heat and simmer
8. After the porridge is cooked and mature, first remove the duck bones, then add the duck shreds into the pot, and season with salt when the porridge is cooked until the porridge is cooked.