1. Prepare the ingredients and prepare more ginger.
2. After the duck is drained, drain the water and set aside, pour sesame oil into the pot, add the ginger, cinnamon, green onion, and star anise in sequence and sauté.
3. Then add rock sugar, and pour the blanched duck into the saccharification.
4. On the other side of the stove, boil hot water in a casserole, pour the fried duck meat into the casserole and simmer for an hour!
5. After simmering for 50 minutes, boil over high heat for the last 10 minutes, and you can enjoy it! It has a strong ginger taste, and the meat is soft and delicious.
This dish uses sesame oil to make it fragrant.