by Lizi 730
1. Get all the materials ready.
2. The duck is placed in a small basin and filled with clean water to soak the blood of the duck.
3. Prepare a pot and pour clean water, put the duck in the pot and bring it to a boil. Put a few drops of cooking wine to get rid of the smell of duck.
4. Use a small spoon to scoop out the foam and discard. Take the cooked duck out, no soup.
5. Put the duck in the casserole. The larger pieces can be placed on the bottom of the casserole.
6. Pour the sour radish and old duck soup bag into the casserole, and put it on the duck noodle.
7. Add water to the casserole. The water should not have three or four fingers of the duck. Do not add water to the soup while boiling the duck. Adding water will affect the taste of the old duck soup.
8. At this time, you can turn on the gas and turn it on to high heat, and bring the Lao Ya Soup to a boil.
9. After the old duck soup is boiled, you can close the lid and turn the heat to a slow cooker to keep it boiled. It can be eaten after 90 minutes.
1. The old duck soup made in a casserole is used here. Such Laoyatang has high nutritional value. And Laoya soup tastes the best.
2. Please use fresh duck as the ingredients for the soup.
3. The pickled radish and old duck soup dumplings here, you can choose your favorite soup dumplings.
4. Because there is salt in the sour radish laoya soup bag, there is no need to add salt. And if you like to eat radish, you can add more white radish yourself, it will be more delicious.