by Moon Swallow
1. Wash the sauerkraut and cut into small pieces.
2. Slice ginger and garlic, chop green onion, and chop some garlic into mince.
3. After washing Jinzhenru, drain the water.
4. Add a little oil to the pan and heat it up, then add sliced ginger and garlic and some chopped green onions, stir fry on low heat, then add sauerkraut and stir fry to create a fragrance.
5. Add appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil, taste the taste, add appropriate amount of salt, then sprinkle appropriate amount of white pepper, turn to medium-low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add Jinzhenru and cook.
7. Remove the sauerkraut and Jinzhenru and put them in a casserole (or large tableware).
8. After the soup is brought to a boil, add the lamb rolls and cook.
9. Pour the hot cooked mutton rolls together with the soup into the casserole with sauerkraut Jinzhenru.
10. Sprinkle chopped green onion and minced garlic on top.
11. Add an appropriate amount of cooking oil to the pan, add the dried chilies, and heat the oil on a low heat.
12. Pour the hot oil and chili on the chopped green onion and minced garlic.
1. The lamb rolls can be picked up when they are cooked, and the meat will be tender after a long time.
2. Put the cold oil in the hot pan into the dried chili section and heat it on low heat, otherwise it will fry the chili.