1. Wash and slice the sauerkraut, cut the chives into 2cm sections, slice the garlic, and cut the pepper into rings.
2. After the fat cow is taken out from the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, it is placed in a room temperature environment for a while, and then the cornstarch is sprinkled on it, and it is evenly grasped by hand.
3. Boil the water in the pot on a high fire, turn to a low heat, put the fat cow into the water, remove it immediately after being boiled, and dry it for later use.
4. Put 15ml of oil in a pot, heat it to 50% heat, add ginger, garlic, wild pepper, stir fragrantly, add tomato sauce and stir fry, after a little change of color, add sauerkraut and fry for fragrant aroma.
5. Add water to boil and add various seasonings.
6. After it is boiled again, remove the sauerkraut and put it on the bottom of the plate. Put the blanched beef in the pot, turn off the heat immediately after boiling, and pour the soup onto the sauerkraut in the bowl.
7. Pour 10ml of hot oil on the red pepper rings and chives, remove them, and place them on the beef with sour soup.
Pick sauerkraut with a lighter color, and darker ones are often caused by soaking for too long.