by Home and everything
1. Cut broccoli into small carrots and slice into flower shapes. After blanching in boiling water, put it in cold water and let it cool and drain the water for later use.
2. Peel the shallots, wash and shred
3. Fresh beef spare
4. The fat cow can be blanched in the boiling water for a long time and the fat cow can change its color.
5. After blanching, the fat cow should be rinsed with clean water to remove slick oil and impurities
6. Seasoning sauce, a taste of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, cooking wine, black pepper, mix well and water starch
7. Pour the bottom oil into the pan and heat it up and stir-fry the shallots
8. Pour in the adjusted sauce
9. Add fat beef and stir fry evenly
10. Add the right amount of water to a boil
11. Pour in the water and starch to thicken while stirring gently
12. Add salt and monosodium glutamate to season evenly and enjoy
13. Put the steamed rice noodles into a container
14. Top with beef, broccoli and carrots sprinkle with black sesame seeds
15. Nutrient-rich delicacy will bring happiness and joy to people
16. The nutritional value of fat beef is very high and it is even better with seasonal vegetables
17. It is a very happy thing to have such a nutritious breakfast for breakfast
18. Fatty beef has a fragrant and rich aftertaste
19. A good day starts with a rich and nutritious breakfast
Fat cattle is a high-density food, delicious and nutritious. It not only provides rich protein, iron, zinc, calcium, but also the best source of vitamin B complex that is needed every day, including folic acid, vitamin B and riboflavin. Eating fat beef can be combined with seafood and green vegetables. Seafood is rich in protein, iron, and vitamins, which are more nutritious and easier to absorb. The B12 that is rich in one serving of beef is equal to the content of B12 in 7 servings of chicken breast. The zinc content in one portion of beef cattle = the content of zinc in 12 equal portions of TUNA fish. Iron rich in one serving of beef = iron content in 14 equal parts of spinach.