1. Prepare materials.
2. Boil water in a pot, put the tomatoes in, and blanch them for about 1 minute. The skins will split on their own. Tear off the skin and cut into small dices.
3. Connect the power to the Supor grilling machine, add chicken fat, and boil until it melts.
4. Add green onion, sliced ginger, chopped pepper, and minced wild pepper. Stir fry.
5. Add the tomato cubes and stir fry until the color is bright red.
6. Pour the broth. After boiling, turn to low heat and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add the balls and cook until the balls float and are cooked through.
8. Season with salt, chicken powder, white sugar, and red vinegar, then serve.
1. The meatballs can be replaced with beef, pork slices, and fish slices.
2. When using meat instead, it needs to be marinated with salt, egg white, and starch in advance to make the taste tender and smooth.