1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Add water to the pot, add sliced ginger and green onion, wash the pork bones and put it in a pot of cold water
3. Add cooking wine, boil and blanch water and remove.
Add enough water to the pot, put the blanched pork bones in the pot again, add sliced ginger, green onion, cooking wine and red dates.
Turn to low heat and simmer for 1 hour.
5. When boiling the bone soup, prepare the ingredients for the shabu-shabu. Wash the shiitake mushrooms with a cutting knife. Wash the mushrooms and prepare them.
6. Cut the tofu ingredients and set aside.
7. Cut corn into sections, slice carrots, wash broccoli and baby cabbage and prepare.
8. All kinds of hot pot meatballs and mutton slices are ready.
9. Prepare hot pot dip. Put chopped coriander, chopped green onion, chopped garlic, spicy millet and cooked white sesame seeds in a bowl. Add 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of sesame oil, pour a spoon of bone broth, and mix well to form a dip.
10. After the boiled bone broth, remove the green onion and ginger slices, add some salt to taste, and it is the hot pot soup base.
11. Put corn, shiitake mushrooms and other hard-boiled ingredients first, and cook until the ingredients are cooked. A delicious bone broth is ready.
12. Put all kinds of hot pot meatballs, mutton slices, enoki mushrooms, vegetable leaves and other ingredients into the pot and cook and eat immediately.
1. The soup base of the hot pot can be boiled with pork bones, chicken, beef bones, etc. The taste is chosen according to your preference.
2. The vegetables in the hot pot can be added according to your own preferences, which not only supplements dietary fiber, but also has a more balanced nutrition.
3. When shabu-shabu, first put ingredients that are not easy to cook with roots and stems, and cut the meat into thin slices, which are easy to cook and more tender.