1. First prepare the ingredients. Fresh noodles can be purchased as finished products; tomatoes are cut into small cubes; hot pot meatballs and shrimps are thawed in advance; green onions and ginger are cut for later use.
2. Heat the oil, add the green onion and ginger until fragrant.
3. Add the diced tomatoes and stir fry, stir-fry out the soup and add a proper amount of water.
4. Add the thawed hot pot meatballs and shrimps.
5. Boil for two minutes, season with salt and oyster sauce.
6. Finally, sprinkle in the noodles and cook them until they are cooked through. The hot rice in the soup will surely warm the whole body after eating!
Minger's summary: 1 If you don't have fresh noodles at home, you can use dried noodles instead, which tastes good.
2 You can add meat and vegetables at will according to your family's taste.
3Be sure to season the noodles before putting them on, so that the taste of the noodles will be even.