1. Prepare ingredients for two
2. Boil the pasta in a pot, prepare the side dishes when boiling water, cut the tomato, chop the onion, and remove the shell from the shrimp
3. Add a little salt to the water, add the pasta and cook.
4. Preheat the wok
5. Pour a small amount of camellia seed oil to heat
6. Add onion and saute until fragrant
7. Add tomatoes and stir-fry until soft
8. Add the shrimp and continue to stir fry a few more times
9. Adjust the amount of freshly ground black pepper and sea salt according to your taste
10. Add a small amount of boiling water and simmer for a while
11. Add the right amount of tomato paste, stir fry to collect the juice.
12. Finally, add the pasta and mix evenly to get out of the pan
Ingredients are adjusted according to the number of people in the family\nThe pasta is cooked a little bit softer to taste