1. Prepare the machine-rolled wet noodles and soybean sprouts. Wash the bean sprouts and drain the water for later use.
2. Prepare the pepper, dried chili, garlic cloves, slap the garlic, and cut the red pepper.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the rice cooker, pour in chili and Chinese pepper, and fry the aroma.
4. Pour in garlic cloves and fry them for a nice aroma
5. Pour in soybean sprouts.
6. Add Pixian red oil bean paste.
7. Mix in an appropriate amount of cold water, transfer to the cooking gear, and bring to a boil.
8. Pour into the wet noodles and spread evenly on the bean sprouts.
9. Cover the rice cooker and use the steam from the bean sprouts to simmer the noodles.