by Red Bean Kitchen
1. Add scallions, ginger, cooking wine, and boil the chicken into chicken broth for later use.
2. Tear the cooked chicken into shredded pork and set aside.
3. The gluten is torn into filaments, shredded for thousands of sheets, and kelp shreds are cut into sections.
4. The gluten, kelp, and thousand sheets are blanched in boiling water and set aside.
5. Pour the cooked chicken into the chicken stock pot.
6. Then add the kelp, a thousand sheets, and cook the gluten on high heat for 15 minutes.
7. The starch is diluted with water into water starch for later use.
8. Add salt to the pot.
9. Add pepper.
10. Add fresh spicy powder to taste.
11. Then pour in water starch.
12. Stir while adding until the soup thickens, then add a little chicken essence.
Various ingredients are blanched in boiling water and then put into the soup to make a spicy soup, the taste will be better. The amount of pepper powder and fresh spicy powder is very large. This spicy soup mainly uses these two seasonings to enhance the flavor, so the amount is very large. It is best to use potato starch or sweet potato starch as the starch. These two starches thicken and will not leak.