1. Remove the old roots from the garlic sprouts, cut into small pieces, peel the garlic and cut into pieces, and cut the cooked chicken into small pieces.
2. Cook in a non-stick pan until six mature, pour in corn oil, stir-fry garlic and chicken diced for a while.
3. Pour in garlic sprouts and stir-fry. Add appropriate amount of water during the stir-fry process and stir-fry for a few minutes.
4. Add half a tablespoon of salt, stir fry evenly and out of the pan.
5. Serve, a home-cooked dish for dinner today.