1. Shred the pepper, not too thin.
2. Onion, shredded.
3. Pickle sauce, moderate amount.
4. Soak the dried bean curd in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Control the water for later use.
5. Warm a pan with cold oil, and stir-fry the onions for a fragrant flavor.
6. Add the pickled chili sauce and stir-fry on low heat to get the red oil.
7. Add the soaked tofu skin and stir-fry for a good taste. Season to add appropriate amount of five-spice powder, sugar, light soy sauce and oyster sauce.
8. Add the chili peppers and leave the pot when it is cut off.
9. Spicy, salty and fresh, with rice, it's beautiful 😋.
Because there are pickle sauce, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, there is no salt. The saltiness can be adjusted according to personal taste.