1. Cut the kidney beans into cubes, not too big.
2. Don't cut too much, it's easy to cook.
3. Dice dried tofu into cubes and fry first.
4. Stir-fry the carrots and kidney beans until they are seven mature, add the fried bean curd, lean pork, and rice.
5. Add the seasoning and stir-fry until the rice is cooked one by one, and the flavor is full of flavor.
6. After frying, turn off the heat and fill a bowl.
When making fried rice, you must add less water when cooking, so that the fried rice will dance in the wok!