1. Fresh shrimp, wash and cut off the shrimp silk.
2. Pick out the shrimp thread from the second joint of the back.
3. Rinse and drain again, put it in a bowl, add cooking wine, ginger, black pepper, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Various ingredients are prepared. (Celery forgot to take pictures)
5. Pour cooking oil into the pot and fry the marinated shrimp.
6. After the fried shrimp turns red, remove the oil to control it.
7. Put a little oil in the bottom of the pot, add shredded ginger, pepper and chili and stir fry.
8. After the aroma comes out, let's put down the previously fried shrimp.
9. Add celery diced after stir-frying.
10. Stir slightly and add refined salt.
11. Add steamed fish soy sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
12. Alcoholic peanuts.
13. Stir quickly and add chopped green onions.
14. Turn off the heat and cook.
1: Put the prawns in the oil pan first, fry them and cook them, and then quickly stir them in the pan in the later stage.
2: After the alcoholic peanuts are put in the pan, the action should be fast, and the pan will be out after a little stir-frying, so as to avoid long-time frying, which will not make it crispy.
3: Shrimp shell is very crispy, can be eaten directly, and can also supplement calcium.