Wash the shrimp, separate the shrimp head and the shrimp body, put a little peanut oil in a small frying pan, add the shrimp head and fry until fragrant.
2. Boil the shrimp head oil, strain out the oil, and discard the shrimp head.
3. Put a little oil in a cast iron pan, fry the shrimp body until slightly charred, and set aside.
4. Saute diced onion, minced garlic, green pepper and red pepper.
5. Add a little saffron and stir fry for color
6. Add the rinsed, filtered and dried rice, stir fry, add a little black pepper, mixed spices, curry powder and salt.
7. Add fresh water without rice
8. Add seasoning
9. Add the shrimp sauce and boil on high heat.
10. Put the fried shrimp, cover with tin foil, turn off the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. At this time, you can sit and blow the fan and wait for the meal~
11. Twenty minutes later, when you uncover the tin foil, you will see a pot of brightly colored, shrimp risotto. It’s so fragrant and crying.