1. First, prepare all the main ingredients. Shrimp shelling and shrimp removal line for use.
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the induction cooker, bring the water to a boil, add the noodles after the water is boiled, and cook the noodles until they are nine mature. Put the boiled noodles in purified water to cool again, remove them with a colander to control the moisture and set aside
3. Connect Supor's electric baking pan with power to turn on the omelette function.
4. After the pot is preheated, add an appropriate amount of peanut oil and pour a beaten egg. Use chopsticks to scatter the eggs and spread the scrambled eggs out for use.
5. Then put a little peanut oil in the pot, add the carrot shreds and stir fry. Fry until the carrot shreds become soft, then add the onion shreds.
6. Fry until the onion emits a burst of fragrance, then put the peeled shrimp into the pan and stir fry.
7. Stir fry until the shrimps are discolored, then put the cooked noodles into the pot. According to personal taste, mix in the right amount of salt, a teaspoon of dark soy sauce, a teaspoon of light soy sauce, and a little pepper. Stir-fry evenly.
8. Finally, put in the blanched spinach, sausage slices, and fried eggs, stir-fry evenly, and then they can be out of the pan.