1. Put edible oil in the wok, add onion diced to fry until fragrant, then add mushroom slices and black pepper to stir fry;
2. Add the prawns and stir-fry until the prawns are discolored (peel the prawns in advance and remove the prawn threads);
3. Add rice and sweet corn kernels, stir-fry, add salt to taste, and stir-fry the rice;
4. Spread the fried rice in a heat-resistant glass baking dish;
5. Spread blanched broccoli, sautéed shrimps and grated cheese;
6. Put the upper tube at 200 degrees and the lower tube at 120 degrees in the oven, and bake for 25 minutes.