1. Prepare 20 prawns, open the back to remove the shrimp thread, set aside
2. Cut green and red peppers and green onions into small pieces and set aside
3. Put the shrimps in the basin, pour in the appropriate amount of starch and stir evenly, about each shrimp can be coated with starch
4. Heat the oil in the pan, heat the oil to 70%, put the starch-coated shrimp in the pan and fry
5. Fry the shrimp until golden and remove
6. Pour out the oil after frying, leave a little base oil in the pot, add green onion and ginger until fragrant
7. Add green and red pepper and stir fry
8. After stir-frying evenly, pour into Chef Sibao Xiaoshijiao's spicy and spicy pot sauce and continue to stir-fry
9. After stir-frying evenly, add the prawns and continue to stir-fry
10. After stir-frying evenly, put it on a plate and put it on the plate, and the delicious troublesome dry pan shrimp is ready.
Scallions are easier to fry. The minced ginger put in before can completely remove the fishy smell. It is also good to sprinkle some coriander at the end.