1. Prepare the ingredients, remove the mutton in advance and thaw it, soak it in clean water once or twice after softening, wash and drain the water
2. Cut into thin slices or strips, the cutting method is arbitrary
3. Wash the young mint leaves, wash the peppers and cut off the head and tail, peel and slice the garlic
4. Prepare the pepper oil, sugar and soy sauce and mix it up
5. Heat the pan, pour in the cooking oil, add the garlic slices and sauté
6. Pour in the lamb, keep the high heat and quickly stir out the fat
7. Pour the dried chili
8. Add soy sauce, sugar, and continue to stir fry
9. Add the pepper oil and stir fry evenly
10. Finally, pour in mint leaves, mix well and shovel up
Tips for food:
1. Chili and garlic slices are both fresh and fishy ingredients. They go well with mutton. If you don’t like garlic slices, you can replace them with cumin powder.
2. Put the mint leaves in the pan and mix them quickly. You can also fry the mint leaves for a while in advance, and stir-fry the mutton with the cooking oil that has been fried with the mint leaves.
3. Finally, sprinkle the mint leaves on the lamb. This can be done with more weights, but this method is a bit more complicated.
#霸王超市#Little pepper trial