by I love kitchen
1. Wash the inside and outside of the pig's large intestine repeatedly
2. Put the washed large intestine into a pot, add some water, add sliced ginger, green onions, and a tablespoon of cooking wine, boil and cook for about two minutes
3. Take out the large intestine, rinse again with clean water, drain and cut into large pieces
4. Peel the garlic, smash the ginger, wash the dried chili, bay leaves, cinnamon, and star anise, cut the garlic seedlings into sections diagonally, and chop the Pixian watercress.
5. Put the oil in the hot pan, add the large intestine, stir-fry the water, and fry until the large intestine is oily
6. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, dried chili, ginger, garlic, bay leaves, cinnamon, star anise, pepper, Pixian watercress
7. Continue to stir fry, fry out the red oil
8. Add appropriate amount of hot water, add salt, sugar, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, cover, bring to a boil, turn to medium-low heat, and cook for about 40 minutes
9. Turn to high heat, drain the soup in the pot, and finally add garlic sprouts and fry them until they are broken.
Pig intestine cleaning method: (Need to prepare flour, salt, vinegar)
1. First rinse the pig's large intestine with clean water several times, put it under the tap and irrigate it with water several times to wash away most of the dirt and impurities;
2. Put in salt and some flour, knead out the slime and rinse with water, repeat it several times;
3. Then turn the pig's large intestine over: grab one end of the large intestine, lift the other end and stuff it slowly, it will be easy to turn it over;
4. After turning over, there will be a lot of fat on the inner wall of the large intestine. If you are afraid of getting fat, you can tear off some of the fat, but don't tear off all of it. It is best to leave a part, it will be very fragrant when burned; the fat will be sticky If there are impurities, pay attention to clean it;
5. Then rub it with salt and flour repeatedly, rub the dirt out and rinse with water, repeat several times until the water is clearer, then pour in vinegar, rub it again, and rinse with water;
6. Finally turn the large intestine over, pour vinegar and wash it again, and then rinse thoroughly with water, so that the large intestine is washed.
1. Step 2 When blanching the large intestine, do not cover it to avoid odor;
2. Pixian Douban contains salt, so please reduce the amount of salt slightly.