1. Prepare the materials!
2. Treat the large intestine you bought! You can buy cooked ones, but I buy raw ones and wash them myself (here I’m going to say: large intestine cleaning is very important. Cut the bought large intestine into large sections, add salt and cornstarch, rub it with your hands, and then rinse off with water. Repeat four times to get rid of the smell and clean, and put some vinegar in the last time), cook it for later use!
3. Make water in the pot! When it's boiling, add the venetian leaves and tripe to blanch it and remove it quickly! (After a long time, it will become very hard and hard to chew)
4. Afterwards, blanch the duck blood for storage!
5. Put the shallots and bean sprouts in the hot oil in the pot and stir fry! Add light soy sauce when stir-frying,
6. Put the fried bean sprouts into the casserole to make the bottom!
7. Put the hot oil in a pot and stir-fry the Sichuan pepper and Chaotian pepper for a fragrant flavor!
8. Then add the large intestine and shiitake mushrooms and sauté!
9. Add Laoganma hot pot bottom and stir fry!
10. After the frying is almost done, put in two large bowls of water or stock!
11. Wait for the water to boil and add the tripe and tripe, continue to cook for 4 minutes!
12. When it's done, put it in a casserole just made with bean sprouts, and put garlic and pepper on top! Use another pot to cook oil and pour on the peppercorns and minced garlic!