1. Beat the butter with icing sugar until the butter is white
2. Put the eggs in the butter and stir until completely uniform
3. Sift the flour into the egg butter
4. Use a spatula to mix into a dough, then cover with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour
5. Take out the hardened dough from the refrigerator, take a small piece of dough with gloves and knead it into a small ball, then flatten it slightly
6. Place the processed biscuit blanks in the baking tray, leaving enough space for the expansion of the biscuit in the middle, and then use Mylisel to press out a hole in the center part
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put in the processed biscuit and bake for 12 minutes. After taking out the biscuits, immediately put in myelic while it is hot, which will help the chocolate melt in the residual temperature and stick myelic as the head of the little spider
8. Then melt the black and white chocolates separately, put them into piping bags, cut a relatively small mouth, and decorate the eyes of the little spider
1. The mixed dough is very sticky, so it must be refrigerated and a little hand powder can be sprinkled during the operation.
2. The melisu decorating the little spiders must be put on when the biscuits are hot, and the stickiness is relatively strong.
3. If you want the biscuits to be crisper, do not take it out after the baking time is over. Wait for about 5 minutes before taking it out. It will be more crispy.