1. Blanch the spinach leaves in water, add 100g of water in a cooking cup, and beat them into pureed spinach.
2. All ingredients are weighed.
3. Separate the egg white and the yolk.
4. Add corn oil to the egg yolk and mix well.
5. Pour in the pureed spinach and stir well.
6. Stir it well.
7. Sift in low powder.
8. Cut and mix until there are no flour particles.
9. Add three drops of white vinegar to the egg white and beat. The sugar is added in three times, the first time is to blow the fish-eye bubble, and the second time the sugar is added to the fish-eye bubble, and the fish-eye bubble disappears. The third time the sugar was added was sent to the crooked tip.
10. Finally, it is sent to a stiff foam with straight and sharp corners.
11. Mix the egg whites and egg yolk paste. Add the egg whites to the egg yolk paste three times.
12. After cutting and mixing evenly, pour it into the abrasive tool to shake out bubbles.
13. Put it in a preheated oven at 150°C, bake at 150°C for 40 minutes, and turn at 130°C for 50 minutes.