1. Pumpkin steamed and let cool for later use
2. Flour + cooked pumpkin + cooking oil into the aca chef machine
3. 7g yeast + 10g warm water to melt (moisture in the formula)
4. Start the ACA cook machine 1st gear mixing
5. The remaining 25g of water is added depending on the situation. The water absorption of the flour is adjusted by the water volume. The cook machine is stirred while adding. There is just a transparent window where you can clearly see the situation of the dough, and there is a feeding port.
6. Turn to gear 3 and knead for about 8 minutes, and knead it into such a non-sticky and non-sticky basin dough. You need to knead in this state.
7. Take it out and check it, and pinch the edge of the dough without shrinking.
8. Divide the dough into two pieces and knead slightly with your hands to form a smooth dough for use
9. Roll out the dough into a rectangle
10. Spread a little bit of water on the dough, roll it up and poke a long strip
11. Cut into a knife with a sharp knife
12. Spread oil on the steamer or put on a silicone pad, put hot water at about 60 degrees in the pot, cover the lid and ferment until it is twice as large and steam directly.
13. Do it in two pots, and roll it out by yourself. The time is just right. The small steamed buns will be steamed for about 15 minutes. The time is flexibly determined according to the size of the steamed buns.
1. The pumpkin must be kept cool or the yeast will be burnt to death
2. Let me emphasize that the water content is adjusted according to the different water absorption of the dough. Don't pour it in according to the prescription at one time.
3. After the steamed buns are steamed and allowed to cool, they can be packed in a fresh-keeping bag and frozen for storage, and you can take them as you eat
4. Yes, I use low-gluten flour, you can also use ordinary flour to make it, low-gluten flour makes it softer
5. The dough must be covered with a damp cloth or plastic wrap or it will be difficult to operate if it becomes dry.