1. Prepare the required ingredients
2. Put the egg yolk protein in a water-free and oil-free basin, add spinach juice and corn oil to the egg yolk and stir until there is no oil
3. Add the sieved low powder and stir until there is no dry powder
4. Stir the egg yolk paste for later use
5. Beat the egg whites with a whisk until the eyes are soaked, add a little white vinegar and one-third of the xylitol to beat
6. Dispense to a delicate state and then add one third of xylitol to continue blowing
7. When lifting the whisk into a hook shape, add the remaining xylitol to continue whisking
8. Stir until the eggbeater is lifted into a strong corner
9. Add the egg whites to the egg yolk paste three times and mix thoroughly each time, then add the next time
10. Pour the mixed cake batter into the mold and shake to remove large bubbles. Preheat the oven at 145 degrees for 10 minutes and bake for about 50 minutes.
When mixing the egg white and egg yolk paste, do not draw a circle to avoid defoaming. The baking time and temperature should be adjusted according to the actual situation.