1. Carrots are chopped and some water is added to make juice
2. Put the carrot juice and the residue into the bread bucket
3. Add bread ingredients other than butter, start the Hefeng bread program and knead until smooth
4. Add butter and continue to knead until the expansion stage.
5. Fermented to more than double the size.
6. The fermented dough is vented and divided into equal parts, rounded and relaxed for ten minutes
7. Take a small dose of the wrong strip, it doesn’t have to be very smooth, put olive oil on one end of the chopsticks
8. The noodles are wrapped around the chopsticks, getting thicker and thicker from one direction
9. Do the second fermentation and brush a layer of egg liquid before baking
10. Into the preheated oven
11. Middle floor, heating up to 170 degrees, lowering to 180 degrees for 20 minutes
12. After roasting, take out the chopsticks and insert the moss stalks
A spiral tube will do better.
The carrot residue is a bit thicker and more vivid.