1. The egg whites are beaten with an electric whisk, and 60g of white sugar is added in 3 times to beat until hard foaming with small hook angles.
2. Add 40g of pure milk to the spinach and wring it with a food processor. Put the pureed spinach in a strainer and slowly press it with a spoon to filter out the spinach juice. It is enough to filter out 100g of spinach juice, then 100g of spinach juice, corn oil , Sugar, and salt in a basin containing egg yolks.
3. After mixing well, add the sifted low-gluten flour.
4. The beaten egg yolk paste has no particles.
5. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the egg yolk paste and stir evenly with a spatula.
6. Pour the evenly mixed batter back into the remaining meringue and stir evenly with a spatula.
7. Pour the evenly mixed cake batter into the hollow mold and shake it to eliminate air bubbles on the surface.
8. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees and bake it for about 45 minutes. When it is cooked, it will be out of the oven immediately. If it is 20cm away from the tabletop, it will be buckled immediately.
9. Release the mold after letting cool.
1. I used a 17cm hollow mold to make it.
2. You can also puree spinach with water.