1. Ingredients: 30g low-gluten flour, 3 eggs, 30g corn oil, 30g sugar, 30g spinach puree, jam (or cream)
2. Separate the egg white and egg yolk, add 1/3 sugar, spinach puree, and corn oil to the egg yolk and mix well
3. Sift in low-gluten flour and mix well
Add a few drops of lemon juice or white vinegar to the egg whites and beat until the fisheye bubbles.
Pour in the remaining one-third of the sugar and continue to beat it until it has a rich and delicate foam.
Then continue to pour one-third of the white sugar, until there are delicate lines,
Pour in the remaining white sugar and beat it until it is wet and foamy, with big hooks
5. Take one-third of the meringue and pour it into the egg yolk paste, stir evenly, you can preheat the oven before doing this, 170 degrees, 10 minutes
6. Then pour it into the meringue, turn the basin while turning, and mix evenly. Do not use the method of drawing circles, you can use the form of turning or cutting.
7. Pour the mixed batter from a height of 15 cm into a baking pan filled with baking paper, use a spatula to push it around and smooth it, shake it on the table a few times, shake out large bubbles, and put it into the preheated oven 170 degrees ,20 minutes
8. After baking the cake, shake it out of the oven a few times, shake it out, and let it dry to room temperature. Use a knife to cut into strips about three centimeters, spread with jam and roll it from one end, insert a bamboo stick or straw to enjoy~
This style is adapted from a small four-roll into a small three-roll, which is less than a quarter of the amount. The cake is thinner, so it is easier to roll. If you like thicker, you can adjust the amount to 4 and 40.
For the jam in the middle, you can choose more food according to your own taste. Welcome to follow WeChat to follow the breakfast note of Sapling Mom or search shumiao-mama