1. Prepare the materials according to the recipe. Spinach juice is squeezed with a juicer in advance
2. Separate the 7 eggs and separate the egg whites and yolks. The egg white basin must be water-free and oil-free
3. First make egg yolk paste, add 65 grams of corn oil
4. Add 30 grams of white sugar
5. This step needs to be done in advance. I use the original juice machine. You can also use other cooking machines. In short, just take 100 grams of spinach juice. This is pure spinach juice without water. About 400 grams of pure juice squeezed from spinach. I freeze the excess juice and save it for later use
6. Pour 100 grams of spinach juice, pure spinach juice is green. Spinach juice is not enough for 100 grams, or it can be less. If the amount of liquid is not enough, use milk to make up, but if there is too little, the green may be lighter.
7. Sift in low-gluten flour
8. Put a few drops of vanilla extract, if you don’t have it, leave it alone. Stir all the ingredients until there are no flour particles and the batter is fine
9. Next, make the egg white batter, first beat it to the state of fish-eye bubble, add 30 grams of white sugar, and then continue to beat
10. When the foam is fine and fine, add 30 grams of white sugar and continue to beat
11. Hit until hard foaming, and pull out short, upright and small sharp corners
12. Both the egg yolk paste and the egg white paste are made. First scoop one-third of the egg whites into the egg yolk paste and mix evenly
13. Then pour the mixed batter into the remaining egg white batter, and mix it all evenly. Move fast
14. Pour the mixed custard into a savarin mold, the mold is 8 inches
15. Shake the mold a few times to pick out the bubbles
16. In the oven, the amount of powder and liquid in the savarin cake is very large, so it must be baked at a low temperature for a long time. In addition, the temperature of my oven is a bit higher, so I set it to 120 degrees, middle and lower level, hot air mode, and bake for 80 minutes. Please adjust according to your oven.
17. It looks a bit crooked at the top when it’s out of the oven. I don’t care about the chiffon gap. I like big headshots.
18. Immediately invert the mold and let it stand to cool. Basically, it will fall off by itself when it is warm.
19. Whip the whipped cream and add 40 grams of white sugar in portions. Sweetness can be increased or decreased
20. Put the cream in a piping bag
21. Use the decorating nozzle to squeeze the top of the cake, I don’t know how to decorate, it’s very simple every time.
22. Add some cherries and blueberries to decorate, it's also pretty simple and beautiful
1. The amount of flour and liquid in the recipe of Savarin cake is relatively large. It must be roasted at a low temperature for a long time to be cooked inside;
2. The 8-inch Savarin mold is used;
3. Turn on the hot air circulation in the oven, which will help the surface to be evenly colored;
4. Spinach juice is not enough for 100 grams, or it can be less, and the insufficient amount of liquid can be made up with milk. But too little green may be lighter;
This recipe uses a Midea smart electric oven, model T7-L384D, with a capacity of 38L and a power of 1800W. Please adjust the heating time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own oven.