1. Thaw the Antarctic krill meat naturally, squeeze in a little lemon juice, add 2-3 slices of lemon and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Wash the rape leaves, shiitake mushrooms and carrots, cut them slightly, and boil them in boiling water in a pot.
3. After blanching, remove and drain the water.
4. Drained rape leaves, shiitake mushrooms, and carrots were chopped into the end.
5. Pour the prepared vegetables and krill into a larger melting vessel, beat in an egg, and put in the flour.
6. Stir evenly until there is no dry powder, and make a batter.
7. Pour the prepared krill batter into a baking bowl that has been spread with greased paper on the bottom and brushed with a layer of oil around it.
8. Flatten it with a spoon and shake it gently on the table to eliminate air bubbles.
9. Cover with plastic wrap, put it in a boiling steamer, and steam for 15-20 minutes on high heat.
10. Take it out to cool and demould,
11. Cut into small pieces for your baby to grab food.
12. Put on a look, fun and delicious!
1. Seasonal vegetables can be changed according to the seasons, and younger babies can be mashed and squeezed into juice with a cooking machine.
2. Refer to babies who are over 18 months old and are not allergic to eggs and seafood.
3. For baking bowls or molds, spread a piece of greased paper on the bottom and brush a layer of oil around it to facilitate demoulding.