300g winter melon, 100g beef mince
Accessories: 1 scallion, a little ginger powder, a little white pepper, 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, appropriate amount of chicken essence, appropriate amount of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of cooking wine, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of sesame oil, egg white 1/3
2. Cut beef into meat, add one third of the egg white, add chopped green onion, a little chicken essence, a little ginger powder, a little white pepper, 1 teaspoon of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, and some salt. Egg white is added to the meat, the steamed beef patties are more tender and smooth
3. After adding the seasoning, stir well to make the beef filling slightly stronger, add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and beat again evenly for later use.
4. Peel and remove the winter melon, and cut into thicker winter melon slices
5. Arrange the cut winter melon slices evenly on the plate, and place them as evenly as possible, and sprinkle some salt on the winter melon (leave a place in the middle for beef patties). Pour the stir-fried beef filling back and forth several times with left and right hands to form a big meatloaf and place it in the middle of the plate
6. Add water to the pot and boil SAIC. Put the winter melon plate into the pot and steam for about 10 minutes (if the amount is thick, the winter melon is cut too thick and steamed for a few more minutes)
After steaming, take it out of the pot, sprinkle some chopped green onion to enhance the color, if the taste is strong, add some steamed fish soy sauce
1. The steaming time is determined according to the thickness of the winter melon you cut and the thickness of the beef patties. If it is thick, steam it for a few more minutes, and if it is thinner, steam it for a few minutes.
2. Try to use a deeper container. The soup will come out when the wax gourd is steamed. The soup is soaked in the flavor of beef, so don't waste it!
3. Pour the beef patties back and forth several times with left and right hands, the patties will be firmer and taste better.