1. As shown in the picture, prepare celery, beans, plum pork (preferably pork belly), green onions, and ginger.
2. Celery is removed and cut into sections, beans are cut into sections with an oblique knife, green onions are cut into sections, ginger is sliced, and meat is sliced.
3. Steam for about 15 minutes, sprinkle some cold boiling water, pick up with chopsticks, and put in the pot for later use.
4. Stir-fry the meat first, if it is pork belly, fry the oil out. Remember to save the base oil and dry the carob for use.
5. Remember to have a low heat, keep turning, stir fry, and serve.
6. The last one is to stir-fry the celery. Mix all the ingredients evenly and add water to boil the soup. Take out a lot of parts and reserve a part for the bottom, and there must be enough broth.
7. Adjust the old pump to taste delicious, and color the noodles in batches.
8. The dishes are laid out in this order, layer by layer.
9. Cover and simmer for about 2 minutes, open the lid, mix well and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Remember not to dry the pot, but to have the soup.
10. Delicious, it smells good!