1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Cut the cured fish into small pieces. Soak in water for two hours to remove part of the salty taste.
3. Mince the ginger and garlic, and cut the dried red pepper into circles.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add minced ginger and half of minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
5. Add the black tempeh and chili rings, and stir fry over low heat.
6. Add the cured fish cubes and stir fry.
7. Add cooking wine and steamed fish soy sauce, stir fry evenly. Turn off the heat, add the remaining minced garlic, and mix well.
8. Put the fish cubes and green onion ginger tempeh all on the plate and steam for 30 minutes. Sprinkle coriander and chopped green onion.
1. Cured fish is very salty, so it should be soaked in advance. One is to remove part of the salty taste, and the other is to soften the dried fish pieces and have a better taste.
2. The soaking time is adjusted according to the degree of air-drying and saltiness of the cured fish.
3. Cured fish, tempeh, and steamed fish soy sauce are all salty, so there is no need to add salt.