1. Remove the scales, gills, belly and wash of the small yellow croaker.
2. Spread a layer of fermented rice on the plate, sprinkle some salt, and put yellow croaker on it.
3. Sprinkle some shredded ginger.
4. Sprinkle more salt and top with steamed fish soy sauce.
5. Sprinkle with chopped green onion, garlic chopped pepper, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, chicken essence.
6. Steam over water for 15 minutes.
7. Turn off the heat for 3 minutes and sprinkle some chopped green onions.
1. There is wine and sugar in the fermented rice, so there is no need for wine and sugar in this fish.
2. The time for steaming fish depends on the size of the fish.
3. Put lard when there is lard, and put vegetable oil when there is no.
4. Steam the fish when the water is boiled.