by Water pity
1. Rinse the chicken legs and chop them into small pieces, soak them in cold water for 1-2 hours, and change the water several times in the middle.
2. Drain the water into a dense bag, pour the barbecue sauce, squeeze out the air to seal, gently knead evenly, put it in the refrigerator and marinate overnight.
3. The next day, take out the marinated chicken drumsticks and prepare the side dishes and seasonings.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger slices and minced garlic until fragrant.
5. Pour in the marinated chicken drumsticks and stir fry a few times over high heat.
6. Next, add shiitake mushrooms and konjac shreds and place them evenly.
7. Pour 2 scoops of June Fresh Super Soy Sauce on the surface and cook until the soup boils.
8. Then pour in a small bowl of water, just before the chicken drumsticks and other ingredients.
9. Cover the pot, turn to low heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
10. Then pour the potato pieces and carrot pieces into the pot.
11. Sprinkle with Shanghai salt, freshly ground pepper, and chopped green onion, simmer again for about 10 minutes.
12. Finally, open the lid, turn the heat to collect the juice for a few minutes, the soup is rich, turn off the heat and serve, and our sauce-flavored potato stew chicken is ready.
1. If the soup is too little during the stewing process, add warm and hot water to adjust it.
2. If the color is too light, add a spoonful of braised soy sauce.