1. Prepare the ingredients, ask the stall owner to kill the pigeons, and wash them up when they come back.
2. Put the pigeon in a casserole, add an star anise, and boil an appropriate amount of water.
3. After the fire is boiled, skim the foam. Then add the green onion and ginger slices.
4. Add a thick soup treasure to the soup.
5. Bring to a high heat again, turn to low heat, cover and simmer for three hours.
6. Stew until the meat is rotten and the soup is fresh and the yellow fat floats on the surface of the soup.
7. Sprinkle a little coriander to taste.
1. The pigeon meat is firmer, and it must be simmered for a long time before the meat becomes rotten.
2. The thick soup can make the soup more delicious and rich, so don't omit it.