1. Prepare the required materials
2. The white dove let go of the water to remove the blood water, pick it up and wash it
3. Put all the ingredients in the soup pot
4. Add appropriate amount of water
5. Don't fill up the water too much, 80% is enough
6. Sit on the stove and boil on high heat, then turn to low heat for 2 hours
7. Just add salt
Eyebrow beans can be replaced with mung beans, and the effect of dehumidification is the same. Because mung beans are relatively cold, I personally drink something that is too cold and the body will not be able to stand it, so I changed to eyebrow beans.