1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Peel the bacon and cut into thin slices for later use.
3. Tear small pieces of cabbage, wash and set aside.
4. Cut onion and red pepper into pieces, shred Hangzhou pepper and ginger, smash garlic
5. Put the sweet potato vermicelli into a pot of boiling water, boil for 2 minutes, pick up and soak in cold water for later use.
6. Heat the oil in the pan, add the bacon and stir fry to get the oil
7. Put the bacon on one side, add ginger, garlic and green onions to burst the fragrance
8. Pour the cabbage into the pot and stir fry evenly
9. Drain the potato flour, pour it into the pot, add salt and pepper and stir-fry, add appropriate amount of water, and simmer for 5 minutes
10. Add red pepper cubes, stir-fry until raw, adjust the flavor.