1. The supermarket offered a discount and bought a large tilapia (2.6 catties). The supermarket packed it up. Just clean it when you go home.
2. Because the fish is relatively large, first cut the fish in half from the middle to the spine
3. Then chop it into four finger-wide chunks
4. Add oil to the pot to heat up, add the fish pieces, and fry them until golden on both sides and remove them for later use.
5. North tofu cut into wide strips
6. Slice green onion, slice ginger
7. With a little oil remaining in the pot, pour in bean paste and sugar and fry on low heat
8. Stir-fry until the color of the sauce becomes darker and red, then turn off the heat
9. Supor electric casserole activates the casserole function. Standard taste, the default time is 1 hour
10. Put green onion, ginger, pepper and aniseed in the bottom of the casserole
11. Put fish cubes on top
12. Add tofu
13. Pour in the fried sauce
14. Add proper amount of boiling water, cooking wine, white pepper and simmer until the end is complete
1: When frying the fish pieces, first fry the fish skin, then turn over and fry the fish, so that the fried fish will be beautiful and not easy to break
2: The salt should be added in an appropriate amount, the bean paste is salty.