1. Prepare the ingredients you need. A tilapia is opened, the gills are digged, and the internal organs are removed. Clean up, especially the black film in the belly of the fish, because the black film is very fishy. Put the tilapia on a cross knife, add cooking wine, salt and spread evenly, add green onion and ginger slices and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Take out the marinated tilapia, pick out the green onion and ginger slices, use a paper towel to absorb the moisture on the surface, and then apply a thin layer of flour, yes, it is ordinary flour.
3. Heat the wok and pour a small amount of cooking oil, not too much, the same amount of oil as we usually cook. After the oil is hot, put the marinated tilapia in and fry on both sides until golden. The fish that has just been put in must not be turned. Wait for 2 minutes and gently shake the pot. The fish will also move. At this time, the fish has been shaped, and then turn the fish over again. No matter what the fish is, after this treatment, it will be It won't stick to the pan, and it won't break the skin. It's very complete. You must remember this trick!
4. After the tilapia is fried and shaped, pull it to the side, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and fry it until it is fragrant. The fried fish does not need to be taken out, and the soy sauce is placed next to it. This not only saves trouble, but also prevents the freshly fried fish from breaking due to improper operation.
5. Cook along the side of the pot and add 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon of sugar for freshness, add appropriate amount of water, and then add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce to adjust the taste and color.
6. Add the green onion knot, ginger slices, and cooking wine, boil on high heat, cover the lid, turn to a low heat and simmer for 30 minutes. The thick soup will boil without turning over in the middle. Although tilapia is easy to cook, it is not easy to take in the flavor. The fish will have a thicker and mellow flavour after a longer simmering time.
7. Put it out of the pot and serve it to the table! No matter what kind of fish, after this treatment, it will not stick to the pan or break the skin, and the fish will remain intact.
The fish meat must be wiped dry on the surface first, and then coated with a thin layer of plain flour, and fried in a pan after the oil is hot. Don't turn the freshly washed fish. When it's set, turn it over and fry it until golden on both sides, then add water and seasoning to stew. No matter what kind of fish, after this treatment, it will not stick to the pan or break the skin, it is very complete, and the fish is tender and not fishy.