by Tianshan Cocoa
1. Wash the new tilapia to remove the internal organs and clean, cut the back of the fish with a flower knife (optional), add salt, ginger and cooking wine to spread evenly and marinate for a while
2. Wash the shallots, ginger and spicy skin, mince and slice
3. Heat the pan with cold oil, heat 70% of the oil and fill the tilapia
4. Don't turn the fish. When the pan is shaken, the fish can follow it and turn it over again until it is fried until golden brown on both sides.
5. Leave the bottom oil on the bottom of the pot, add the green onion, ginger, garlic, and minced spicy skin to stir-fry the spicy flavor. You can also put the fish aside directly without picking it up, which is convenient
6. Add dark soy sauce, so that the fish is more fragrant and tasty, add beer or cooking wine (optional)
7. Add water or hot water and bring to a boil
8. Add a lid and turn to a low heat for about 20 minutes. You can turn it over in the middle, or use a spoon to pour the soup on the fish to make the fish more delicious.
9. Open the lid and add chicken essence (add chicken essence before collecting the juice for better taste and evenness)
10. When there is one third of the soup left, change it to high heat and collect the juice. When the soup is thick and not too long, turn off the heat and serve. You can sprinkle with coriander or green and red pepper as a decoration.
1. The most important thing to make fish is to fry the fish. The skin should be browned and the skin should not be damaged. Don’t rush to turn it when frying.
2. Fry slowly over medium heat, shake the pan gently, and turn it over when the fish can follow the shaking. As long as these points are mastered, people who don't cook often can fry the whole fish skin.
3. Add enough water at one time, do not add water in the middle, if necessary, add water and heat the water.