by Red Bean Kitchen
1. Tilapia wash
2. Add cooking wine to marinate.
3. Add two spoons of barbecue ingredients to coat the fish body, evenly spread on both sides.
4. The enoki mushrooms are blanched and set aside. Celery cut into sections
5. Cut celery into sections.
6. Cut the tofu skin into wide strips and set aside.
7. Slice lotus root for later use.
8. Heat up the oil in the multi-function pot, add the tilapia and fry until golden on both sides.
9. Add green onion, ginger, garlic, chili, sour radish, hot pot sauce, bean paste
10. After adding boiling water.
11. Put in all the side dishes
12. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes
13. Finally, add salt and chicken essence
14. Add red pepper. Coriander can be eaten while heating.
You can choose the type of fish as you like, just choose the one you like.
Adding barbecue ingredients to marinate the fish until it is fried will have a strong grilled fish flavor, so you can't omit it!
The side dishes can also be added at will.