1. Peel the winter melon, wash and cut into small pieces.
2. After the oil in the pot is hot, add chopped green onions to explode the aroma.
3. Fry the pieces of winter melon repeatedly until the surface is slightly burnt.
4. Pour in an appropriate amount of water, and after the water boils, add the thick soup treasure.
5. Stew until the winter melon is fully cooked, season with light soy sauce, and serve on a plate. Sprinkle appropriate amount of chopped coriander.
1 The amount of water added is about less than the chunks of winter melon.
2Don't put it if you don't like coriander.