1. Ingredients: one Chinese cabbage
2. Side ingredients: pork belly, coriander, green onion, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper
3. After washing the white cabbage, divide the cabbage leaves into two parts. Sprinkle the green leaves directly on the top and use a knife to oblique the bottom.
4. Change the cabbage to spare
5. Put oil in the pan, add the pork belly and saute until the oil is hot
6. Add the condiments and stir fry to get the flavor
7. After the seasoning is fragrant, add the cabbage that has been changed to the knife and stir fry over the fire
8. Pour in a little light soy sauce to taste
9. When the cabbage is cooked for 5 minutes, add the cabbage leaves and stir fry
10. Add the right amount of salt
11. Stir-fry until the cabbage green leaves are soft, add the coriander section, and pour a little white vinegar before it is out of the pan.
1. This dish must be cooked quickly, and the whole frying process must be done in one go;
2. The ingredients in the pot must be in order, so as to reach a uniform maturity in the end;
3. The final white vinegar is the finishing touch.